Sunday, May 16, 2010

First of all, what in the world is a Prayer Warrior?

I pray alot! I almost pray ceaselessly. I like to communicate with God, and although I tell him that I love him and thank him for the blessings he has bestowed upon me and others often, most of the time I am asking him for help with this or that for example: I usually pray for the safety and health of my friends and family and even people I have met that I probably wont ever see again, sometimes people I havent seen in so long that I have to rename them. But God knows who I am talking about whether or not I have their name right. I also usually pray for others asking God to give them peace, comfort, joy and understanding among other things. I have always prayed to God like a person to person phone call. My prayers are from the heart, and usually in my own words. Although I often pray the Lord's Prayer. (The prayer that Jesus taught us to pray.) I readily admit to God that I dont have a clue what the best outcome of a situation would be and I surrender to him trusting him even though I know his will could be something just awful, I pray for his will anyway because for everything there is a season. I do this because I know that God is in control. And that everything happens in his perfect timing. To be a prayer warrior you dont have to have the right words, you just have to have the right heart, a heart full of Love.

1 comment:

  1. One of the many things I love about you is that you're a prayer warrior! It blesses me to know that as I go about my day, you are praying for me and for our family. Love you, baby! :)

    ReplyDelete